Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Breaking News Alert - That's So 30-Minutes Ago!

Okay so, we all have pet peeves, the other of mine is getting a news alert, something labeled "Breaking News" and then for the next a couple of hours I get precisely the same story from 10 different news sources. It seems to me the situation is finding a little unmanageable, and possibly this is one of many problems of needing press apps on personal tech devices, or signing up for e-mail news lists of varied media outlets. Someone must fix this issue since it is getting so ridiculous, it is absolutely too much, and it is a total waste of our time as users to always keep deleting everything. Okay so let's talk.

Someone has to come up with an application which scans each of the words of the media news alert that you receive, and doesn't deliver duplicate "breaking news stories" from multiple media venues. Let's say you adopt the brand new York Times, your neighborhood paper, the USA Today, and a number of TV news stations' e-mail notifications, or sign up for their apps. In cases like this, if a famous person died as an example, the app would scan all the information inside and if there wasn't any new information from your last breaking news alert coming from a different media outlet, it would simply send it on the deleted box.

I want to offer you an example of why I even decided to write this article. A few days ago I felt an earthquake, it wasn't more than about 40 miles away. Within 3 minutes, I obtained a news alert that there would have been a 5.5 earthquake near here. I obtained this news alert before I even had time go over to the pc to search Cal Tech's online earthquake reports, something folks in California perform a lot. Then, for which should have been an hour or so . 5 I kept getting breaking news alerts from all sorts of news organizations such as New York Times, Washington Post, and Miami Herald.

Yes, I am aware the newspapers are pretty far away, also it probably isn't an real big problem on their behalf, nevertheless it sure looked like a great deal of nonsense to me, all things considered, I felt finished . over an hour and a half ago, I do not need anyone to inform me there is an earthquake. Further, it looked like these were all duplicates, as if the Associated Press had typed it up and given into all the newspapers, and they also merely replayed it to any or all their subscribers' e-mail boxes. Enough will do. Please consider this all and think into it.
To get more information about www.usatoday.com explore the best web page