Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking to discover more about the incredible china fashion? Shirley Chen will guide you on this thr

Do you seriously like to check out the insightful efforts of diverse talented people that present to their viewers wonderful and definitely excellent written pieces? I have this passion as well, and not long ago I came upon an impressive blog page that is created by a magnificent Chinese designer that resides in Europe. Her name is Shirley Chen and she was born in Shanghai but now she lives Sweden and does very nice and intensely fascinating creative art as well as fuses this exercise with writing and clothing fashion linked photography. Therefore, on her greatly captivating blog website can be found unique creative illustrations that give to its audience a special sensation of elegance.

I turned out to be so curious about her captivating as well as extremely enchanting artistic illustrator works, that I began to look deeper into her user profile and found out that in her early age she was really attracted to graffiti and this exercise prompted her to make and paint brilliant pictures. On top of that, I have discovered that in addition to creating truly authentic and captivating drawings, this extraordinarily talented and also qualified artist has a love for cats and among her most cherished and highly-regarded masterpieces are available out of ordinary cat illustrations at the same time. So all the kitty lovers, simply will end up being happy to discover delightful and fascinating works of art that represents their much-loved four-legged friends. Also, being a many-sided creative personality, Shirley is also excited about clothing fashion and even though, when she started to generate on her blog 7 years previously she was sharing just her amazing works, now she also focuses on helping her followers about china fashion by showing to her every day looks and she even mixes them with computer illustrations simultaneously. Furthermore, it turned out that she is also a wonderful interior designer and by now she had chance to work for a number of projects that included wall decoration, candle holders, fabric and embroidered pillows and many others. As you see, a beautiful mind and soul can solely develop fantastic things and generate really brilliant and imaginative ideas!

I guess that at this point you might be actually curious about to see exactly how she blends the cat art with clothing fashion and photography to produce a exceptional website that attracts every day plenty of people eager to discover some brand new and very creative art guidelines, and I will be more than glad to inspire you to simply click on the website link that follows: www.shirleychen.com where you will discover what you want to know about Shirley! Stay attuned to her fabulous works and concepts and your imaginations can become richer and more inventive!
For more info about creative illustrations have a look at this web site: click site